Recently Kaige told us he wishes he could be both a boy and a girl because he likes playing princesses as much as ninjas and he doesn’t want to get made fun of. So we bought him a tutu and gave him a makeover. Meet the new and improved Kaige. If you have a problem with it please keep it to yourself and kindly stay out of his life. Which would be a shame because as you can see he’s freakin’ awesome! #letmebeme #mumblr #stopbullying
WHAT A FUCKING RAD KID WITH RAD HAIR
THINGS WE WILL NEVER SEE AGAIN!
This hurt my heart
the gas prices fucking hang me
DO YOU KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM TO SEE FRUITOPIA ON HERE BECAUSE FIRST OF ALL. FRUITOPIA STILL EXISTS IN VERY RANDOM RESTAURANTS I HAD IT LAST NIGHT. SECOND OF. NOBODY REMEMBERS FRUITOPIA EVER. I GO YAY FRUITOPIA AND THEY GO WHAT???
Nothing chaps my ass more than the advent of do-gooder technophobes that can’t possibly wrap their narrow minds around the modern day construct of technological socialization, because they actually can’t remotely fathom for a second that real, life long, interpersonal bonds can be formed even without ever meeting a person face-to-face. Congrats that you’re able to get your social rocks off on drinking down a few brewskies with your bros, but some of us need greater stimulation, prefer deeper friendships, or simply shut down in social situations.
Obviously the most decrepit forms of mankind are able to live and foster on the internet through fringe groups and channels, but to live in a world where full encyclopedias, indexes, and vast resources are at our fingertips? To be able to know on the dot about world news and headlines, not through the filtered gatekeeping of national news, but through eyewitness tweets and objective reports? To be able to form our own subjective opinions on the subjects to which our lives are most relevant? To store and access historical film catalogues? To save valuable natural resources through the advent of paper-free technology? To create a better, more educated world in which communities are formed and interests are fostered and every damn person knows that their place on this planet is valued, no matter their gender, sexual orientation, socioeconomic standing, and location?
I’d take that any day over “the good ol’ days.”
A TRUE FEMALE ICON
and we’re not going to talk ABOUT HOW THIS IS BUFFY
I THINK WE SHOULD ALSO BE TALKING ABOUT HOW THAT IS SOMETHING BUFFY WOULD DO
i feel like daphne was just a red haired season 1 buffy
I want to point out that this is actually pretty realistic; all the girls in my forensics class finished the fingerprint dusting lab about twenty minutes before the first boy did
I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don’t understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion.
This ain't no myspace (asks for adults)
- 1: Exactly how long have you been in your current relationship?
- 2: Most recent purchase over $500.
- 3: How much of the furniture you own is the kind you have to build yourself?
- 4: If you were to acquire a baby tomorrow what would you name it?
- 5: How often do you change your sheets...really.
- 6: Biggest adult decision ever:
- 7: More immature thing you do on a regular basis.
- 8: Biggest bill you pay.
- 9: Smallest bill you pay.
- 10: What small responsibility do you get the most excited over?
- 11: List your kids from most tolerable to least tolerable based on the past 24 hours.
- 12: Favorite year of school?
- 13: Have you actually thought about retirement?
- 14: Is sex better now than it was in high school/college?
- 15: Do you own sex toys?
- 16: Favorite place in your home?
- 17: What's making you feel old?
- 18: What do you drive?
- 19: What adult responsibility do you loathe?
- 20: The last time you did shots?
- 21: What aggravates you about teenagers nowadays?
- 22: 5 biggest pet peeves.
- 23: What are your shows right now?
- 24: Have your political views changed since you left school?
- 25: What's changed the most since 5 years ago?